Sea Moss & Bladderwrack Gel
Made with Wildcrafted Sea Moss, Bladderwrack, & Spring Water
Sea Moss is a Super food known as a Sea Vegetable and Bladderwrack is a type of sea weed. Both wild harvested in the Caribbean. It is renowned as one of Dr. Sebi’s favorite sources of nature for the healing and maintenance of our bodies.
Irish Sea Moss alone contains 92 of the 102 minerals that our bodies need, along with Vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K. Bladderwrack is rich in anti-inflammatory agents for use in those with arthritis, osteoporosis, aches and joint pains. Bladderwrack, like many sea plants, contains varying amounts of iodine, which is used to prevent or treat some thyroid disorders
- Helps in treating thyroid disorders
- Helps to reduce inflammation and pain
- Reduces risk of strokes and heart attacks
- Eliminates age spots and wrinkles
- Gives relief from bloating and cramping
- Prevents muscular degeneratin and development of cataracts
- Aids in weight lss and obesity
- A natural B-12 Supplement
How to Use Irish Sea Moss & Bladderwrack Gel
- Just add one tablespoon in your favorite drink 1-2 times daily.
- Use with smoothies, juices, soups, sauté with etc.
- It makes a great face mask, conditioner, or hair gel.
Notice Regarding Packaging
Please note that you will be receiving 16oz of product in a larger 17oz jar, so product might appear not full.